Powered by Blogger.

March 18, 2010

My Presentation

No comments :
Awww Aww Aww Awww, We did it!!!! I still feel blessed now. Last wednesday, Me and Petr (not Peyer, Czech spelling I think) did our presentation in negotiation dispute class. Our presentation was awesome, both of us did a good job. I still can't stop smiling until now, Professor Tsai LOVE our presentation and praised us (me n petr). The topic for presentation was about negotiation. We used movie (The Negotiator, 1998) to explain and describe the topic. It was Petr idea to use the movie to make our presentation alive. All of our hard work, discussion, practice, rehearsal fully paid! I still remembered how hard for us to find a good place to do the powerpoint, looking for a good movie (Yes, your idea about movie is exactly good and i just do the rest).
Well, Nice having you as my partner Petr.


^My Partner do his part^






_my Turn_


^^Me and Petr Ksada^^

P.S : Prof Tsai said I am an excellent student. Awwww Awww Awww. Thanks, Sir!

No comments :

Post a Comment