Powered by Blogger.

April 25, 2015

Calla Lily flowers blooming time

No comments :
We, me and Nicky (my partner in crime in Taipei), visited Calla Lily flower farms in Yangmingshan today. We got news that the flowers will bloom today. Calla lily surely a beautiful flowers which reminds me of a purity because of its white color. 


The white calla lily is a popular choice for wedding ceremonies and receptions because of its symbolism of purity and virginity. The shape of the flower can be compared to a woman's reproductive organs, pointing to the significance of marital consummation. The flower is meant to stir feelings of devotion and heavenly bliss as the couple begins a new chapter in life.~google up some meaning of Calla Lily because I was curious about the meaning of this flower. and yeah, I am quite right with its meaning, purity. 



The white Calla Lily farm in Yangmingshan Taipei


What I descride as a beautiful happiness


A fresh flowers are definitely more beautiful than a well-displayed flower by florists. 


Today I decided my OOTD playing style are combining the white and green colors as we were visiting this Calla Lily farm.


Nature will simply add my happiness 


Do you know what is the best thing in Taiwan? you can be in the middle of city at the moment and then in the middle of mountain hour later. Taiwan has the best transportation system and public access. I proud of you, Taiwan. 


How to get to Yangmingshan mountain. 陽明山
Take bus No. 260, 1717 or R5 from Jiantan MRT station direction Yangmingshan bus station. The buses will depart every 15-20 minutes each from this station. Or you also can take bus No. 681 from Xihu station. The problem is this 681 bus only depart for every hour. 

How to get to Calla Lily Farm 竹子湖 from Yangmingshan bus station (陽明山車站)
Take bus No. 108 from Yangmingshan bus station direct to 竹子湖 (zhuzihu) bus stop. 


No comments :

Post a Comment