Powered by Blogger.

July 14, 2009

got new power

No comments :
My preparation to my final defense at July, 22 2009.
Two days ago, I discussed my final project with my friends and I got a little bit shocked to know they have done some different basic formulation from mine, although our project actually using the same construction method, precast concrete. 
Furthermore, their own professor is the one who will be my examiner in my final defense. It makes me so stress and confused, so I decided to see my beloved professor, Mrs. Endah Wahyuni, who misguide me to finish my final project for some assistance and consultations. Surprisingly, She said my formulation isn't wrong. I just need to defend it in my defense.

Thanks God, I'm free of worry right now although honestly I'm still afraid with all of my examiners who famous with their reputation, Killer. Ah well, wish me luck for my defense. 



Trust me, how hard it seems our days as long as we are not give up, a bright days will come. -myself

No comments :

Post a Comment