Powered by Blogger.

April 19, 2015

Honeymoon in Maldives, my honeymoon series (3)

No comments :
Finally, I will share the story of our last destination honeymoon, Maldives. Everytime I remember Maldives, I always remember this three things : A blue sky, a white sands and a turquoise water. It's magnificently beautiful in Maldives, hard to mention by words only. Why we prefer Maldives over all others beautiful destination? Because when we searched over some informations about honeymoon destinations, we felt like Maldives has something different to offer at, private. When we saw the pictures of Maldives, we instantly fell in love with it. It seems like we will be in a private beautiful island for a few days.  With its luxury services and beautiful cottages. Feeling like owning our own island, even only for a few days. Lastly we  chosed Olhuveli Beach and resort as our choices.  


After arrived at Ibrahim Nasir International airport, we were picked up by our resort boat services. We need a hour ride this boat to arrive at our resort, Ohuveli. 


Inside our honeymoon cottage. It such a romantic cottage built inside this private island. 


Only 5minutes after we were arrived, we directly went around and enjoyed our island. We don't want to waste our time even only a minute. 


The sea cottages are really suitable for a honeymoon couple, They are also placed at the best spot for enjoying a sun rise and sun sets. 



When you are surrounded by nature, the possibilities are endless. ~ 


My bikini set is from Blueglu bikini. Check their collections out, they have so many adorable choices. I just couldn't get my eyes out of this shocking pink colour when I bought it. I just knew it for instance this bikini just designed for me. 


Loving and loveable bikini set 👙👙💞💞


The clear turquoise water of Maldives just made me hard to be out of water at that time. I enjoyed my every second time in Olhuveli. 


A perfectly blueish sky, every cornered of Maldives deserved to be captured. 


Perfect sunset moment in Olhuveli infinity pool.. 


Three perfect things in Maldives, when its blue sky, white sands and turquoise water colors embedded becomes one perfect combination. Yes, just perfect. 


Oh just swing me to my eternal happiness, with you. My forever honey. 


My love enjoyed his breakfast with a breathtaking view as background. 






We found a small island surrounded by sea when we kayaking there, we named it as Ste Island.. Hope our little Ste Island will not be gone when a high tidal wave time come. 

No comments :

Post a Comment