Powered by Blogger.

February 23, 2010

That famous class

No comments :
Today, I attended my night class (7-10 p.m), Finite Element Method (the most difficult, heavy but an important course). I've heard about so many bad rumors about this class, but I still pretty surprised tonight. Just a minute our professor entered class, he made a shocking announcement "First homework is already uploaded into my web, all of you can download and submit it next week" I kind of whatttt??? The course wasn't even already given, but he just talked about homework as soon as the class just begin. Well, now I think it is not just a rumor about this course has 17 homeworks and 2 close book exams (with each exam has 4 hours time, 18.30-22.30 p.m). Actually I just can drop out and cancel the class right now, however I just can't do it since this is a special course. It does really usefull for so many field in engineering such as Physics eng, mechanical eng, electrical eng and many more.


ah, I forgot to tell the differences between Indonesian students and Taiwannese students. In NCKU, students who come earlier than others will take a 'good' seat (good means the first row of class) not in the back row. However in Indonesia, students who come earlier also will take a 'good' seat (but in here good means in the back row). 

No comments :

Post a Comment