Powered by Blogger.

February 22, 2010

New Semester, New Spirit

No comments :
Today, My very first class in new semester is begin! The class subject is Analysis Structure of Bridge using Microcomputer. Actually, this course is taught in Chinese aka zhong wen. Bad news, my chinese is still very poor.My labmates   suggested me to take this course because there is no exam for this course and they will help me to translate for every homework. Nah, that is why I took this class at the beginning. I really hope this class will also able to improve my zhong wen.
This semester I took 5 subject. They each are Analysis Structure of Bridge using Microcomputer, Methods of Mechanical testing, Geotechnical earthquake engineering, Negotiation dispute, and last Project schedule control (all of them seem difficult). 15 credits is too many for me, maybe I'll drop one class. My resolution for my new semester :

1. New Spirit, Never Give Up, just try the best! Don't care too much about result, just try to finish one by one.
2. Don't be panic in every difficult homework.
3. Do homework directly in the same day that homework given,, In need to get rid those bad habits to postpone every homework.
4. Pray and pray,,,EVERY NIGHT!!!!
5. Study and study (and also try to stay in my lab every day)
6. Come to every meeting every week!! don't be sleepy anymore in every meeting althougt I don't understand the language.
7. Attend to all seminar every friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment